We love this Timemore scale. It's lightning fast, accurate, and even has a flow meter feature to help step up your pour over game. More from the manufacturer below:
- Precise! - In terms of measurements, this coffee scale has a max weight of 2000 grams and can precisely measure in 0.1 gram intervals as soon as the sensor detects a minimum weight of 0.5 gram. Digital drip coffee scale supports to switch the unit between ounce and gram, quick press the power button 6 times after it’s zeroed. Ideal for espresso and pour-over coffee.
- Flow-rate & auto-function added! - This digital espresso scale includes a flow-rate measurement apart from a built-in timer, which helps you refine your pouring speed and strength while brewing flavored coffee. And the automatic timing function will automatically start when the scale senses a change in weight.
- Longer battery life and easily recharged! - This scale features a built-in lithium battery, which can last for up to 24 hours and recharge by the Type C USB port. Additionally, It comes with both an auto power-off function after 3 minutes of inactivity and a physical switch on the side to save battery life. Adaptors with fast charging functions are prohibited. Adaptors of 5v, 1A-2A are recommended for charging.
- Easily read & operate! - With few embellishments, the gram scale boasts a clean and modern design made with high-quality acrylic, including an LED display that's hidden from sight until the scale is in use. Plus a timer on the left while the tare button is located on the right to avoid accidentally touching.
- Convenient to carry & clean! - Measuring 6 inches x 5.1 inches x 1 inches and weighing only 0.84 pounds, it's the ideal size to store in a bag or suitcase for traveling. And you can use it for pour over mostly, as well as some normal espresso machines. This scale also comes with a silicone mat, which protects the device from heat or spilled liquids. The mat is easily removable to clean off between uses.